Saturday 2 February 2013

Comments

Due to popular demand (well two people in all) I have taken the captcha anti spam device off the comment form. I know how irritating this can be and frequently find myself staring hopelessly at a jumble of letters. Allegra says I now owe her five minutes of her life because of it. I'm not sure how I can get this back to her, the only thing I can think of is to come up with some wonderful time saving tip.....might take some thinking about that one.
So friends, family, colleagues and unknown strangers who I would like to meet, you are now free to comment unhindered.
Any comments?

6 comments:

  1. I Hate those things as I am now both short sighted and need reading glasses, and struggle to decipher what they want, basically as blind as a blind thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I seem to be heading that way too. Particularly in the evenings when I have to hold small print under the brightest light available.

      Delete
  2. Woo. I wasn't going to comment anyway though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ellie. If you have something to say, say it.

      Delete
  3. Yipppeee !

    No worries about the five minutes though - your lemonade making adventure gave me a good giggle and we all know that having a good laugh on a regular basis makes us live longer, don't we ? So I prolly owe you about five now.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day after making that I needed a lemon. Such is life.

      Delete