Monday 4 March 2013

All Talk and No Action

I had the family home for the weekend, Maddie down from Scotland, Ellie over from Hull so there is little to report. It was very much talk rather than action because that is what they do best.and amongst the jokes, stories, film reviews and several people talking at once we gradually manage to catch up on each other's lives. We tease Maddie because once at a family gathering when she was about 6 she leapt on a chair and shouted 'Me, me , look at me!' but sometimes it is necessary to fight for your share of attention.
I did take the time though to take a picture of our frugal equivalent of an Indian takeaway.

I made the korma and bhuna using the same 'Curry in a Hurry' base for both, made the chappattis and rice, fried the poppadums and bought in the starters, cost around £10 for five

No comments:

Post a Comment