Wednesday 13 March 2013

Screen Printing

I never go a chance on Monday to say that the  screen printing went much better this week than last. I was careful this week to make sure that I kept the drawstring of the bag well away from the screen.

Although there was this one that looked as if someone had squashed the bee on the left!


All in all, I was only limited by the number of bags that I had. Now it's off to order more and to work out whether I want them all this size or whether it would be useful to have some in the next size up.
Still no sign from the quail, I have given up expecting anything from them although I will leave the incubator switched on a while longer.

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, but don't you think "Wood Be Good" is better than Gilligan Wood, both of which are rather nondescript names, or rather Gilligan sounds like IRA killers & Wood like Victoria!

    ReplyDelete