Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

The picture is for my girls. When they were young and we used to spend Sunday mornings in my bed, they would try to insert their heads into my armpits (don't know why) and demand to know which one of them was the cutest polar bear. As I have three children but only the normal number of armpits, this could get a bit boisterous. I would generally pick the polar bear cub that was hurting me least, as the cutest. These Sunday morning sessions also included Animal Charades. 'What am I?' said Maddie sticking her chin in the air and falling backwards off the foot of the bed. Turned out to be an impression of a giraffe falling off a cliff,although fair to add that the falling off the cliff bit was impromptu.

No comments:

Post a Comment